Our objectives are to ensure that:
- The Dialogue which began in Pretoria continues nationally through the provinces and localities.
- A national fund for women’s advancement is established.
- Women commit themselves to good governance, development and poverty reduction by linking our actions to national development goals namely the:
- Integrated & Sustainable Rural Development Strategy (ISRDS) and Programme;
- the Urban Renewal Strategy (URS); and
- the Growth & Development Summit goals.
- Women support the African Union objectives of democracy, peace and stability and commit to the continent’s development programme (NEPAD).
- Work towards the attainment of The United Nations Millennium Development Goals.
- To achieve and promote the implementation of the United Nations Resolution 1325.